Losing your teeth can make you feel self-conscious, which is why we offer dentures for our patients. You can have a full, beautiful smile again with dentures! Here at Perry Family Dentistry, we can help you choose the type of dentures that will work for you.
Where Can I Find Dentures Near Me?
If you are looking for a dentist near Mount Vernon, WA, you’ve come to the right place! At Perry Family Dentistry, our goal is to help you smile with assurance. With the help of our dental team, dentures can give you a full, beautiful smile again.
We offer several types of dentures to fill out your smile. For patients who are missing most of their teeth on one arch, you may want a full denture teeth restoration. When a patient is missing a few teeth here and there, we may recommend partial dentures.
Full Arch Dentures at Your Mount Vernon Dentist
Are you missing most or all of your teeth? We offer full arch dentures to replace the teeth in the upper or lower arch of your smile. Your full dentures are customized just for you so you have a natural, stunning smile!
Partial Dentures for Patients Missing a Few Teeth
We provide partial dentures Mount Vernon, WA, patients love! A partial denture is a dental device that replaces several teeth at once. A partial denture consists of a metal framework that can be used to restore teeth in the upper or lower jaw. Your partial dentures are designed just for your smile.
Tooth Loss in Adults and How to Restore Your Smile
Tooth loss can happen for a number of reasons, including:
- Aging. As you get older your bone density starts to lower.
- Skipping routine dental care. Professional teeth cleanings can improve your chances of keeping your natural teeth.
- Tobacco use. Smoking or chewing tobacco can damage your teeth.
- Chronic illness. Diabetes, high blood pressure, and rheumatoid arthritis can increase your risk of permanent tooth loss.
- Gum disease. Periodontitis can also cause tooth loss due to bacteria attacking the roots of your teeth.
Fortunately, you don’t have to go through life without your teeth. Dentures can make a positive difference in your life. For dentures Mount Vernon, WA, patients can count on, come to Perry Family Dentistry.
Great Dentures Mount Vernon, WA, Patients Love
Sharing your smile is important. In our society, smiling is one of the first forms of communication when we come across other people. If you are looking for a way to fill out your smile, let’s talk about dentures!
Traditional Dentures vs. Implant-Supported Dentures
Beautiful Traditional Dentures in Mount Vernon, WA
Our traditional approach to dentures utilizes advanced dental techniques and technology to give your dentures a comfortable yet strong fit. Each set of dentures is custom designed for your smile.
After your consultation visit, we’ll start on the next steps to your beautiful smile. If you need any teeth removed, we’ll start with extractions. We’ll also provide temporary dentures you can wear while you wait for your personalized dentures.
Implant Supported Dentures at Your Mount Vernon, WA, Dentist Office
For patients who want more stability with their dentures, consider implant-supported dentures. Unlike traditional dentures, denture implants use titanium post implants to secure the denture into place. Your implant dentures can be full dentures or partial dentures.
Instead of placing a post for each missing tooth, your dentures will be fixed to around six implants that are strategically placed. With a partial denture, you may only need two or three implants to anchor your permanent dentures.
Benefits of Implant-Supported Dentures
Patients love implant-supported dentures for many reasons, including:
- Increased stability. Your dentures will be attached to implants, which means they are locked into place. No need to worry about your teeth sliding or falling out of your mouth.
- Easy care. You can keep brushing and flossing without worrying about cleaning your dentures overnight.
- Improved oral health. Dental implants placed in the jawbone encourage bone regrowth and higher bone density for better dental health.
- Better facial aesthetic. Dentures fill out your smile for lifted musculature. In addition, bone regrowth can also improve the structure of your face.
- Long lasting. Dental implants can last for 25 years or more, giving you a beautiful smile for years to come!
For more information or to find out how denture implants have helped other patients, give us a call. We’d love to talk more about your denture implant options.
No More Worrying About Denture Glue or Denture Cleaner
Permanent dentures supported by dental implants are easy to clean. You can brush your teeth like normal and not have to worry about denture cleaner.
You also don’t need to worry about denture glue or denture adhesive with implant supported dentures. Your dentures stay securely in place, and you can eat and speak without worrying about slipping and sliding.
Permanent Dentures and Partial Dentures in Mount Vernon, Washington
Come to the dentist office Mount Vernon, WA, patients love for denture restoration. At Perry Family Dentistry, we can show you the different options available to you and get started on your new smile!
Can I Find Denture Repair at a Mount Vernon, WA, Dentist Office?
At Perry Family Dentistry, we can repair and restore your dentures if they have been damaged. Life happens, and our dental team works quickly to restore your dentures so you can return to normal life as soon as possible. Give us a call and we’ll schedule an appointment that’s convenient for you.
Where Can I Find Affordable Dentures Near Me?
We provide dental implants Mount Vernon, WA, can trust. When you are looking for affordable dentures and implants, Perry Family Dentistry offers several payment options and payment plans.
Several factors affect denture implants cost, including:
- If you need a bone graft. Patients with low jawbone density may need a bone graft before receiving an implant of any kind. Bone grafting also takes some time to heal and encourage jawbone growth.
- Full or partial dentures. If you are missing a few teeth, partial dentures will cost less than full arch dentures. The number of dental implants needed can also affect how much dentures cost.
- Your oral surgeon. Fortunately, our dental team can perform every aspect of your implant care right here in our office.
Your dentures will be customized for you, so your smile looks and feels natural. The dental implants provide added stability and comfort, and investing in your smile can help you be worry free.
How Much Are Dentures in Mount Vernon, Washington?
We can give you an estimate on total denture cost at your consultation visit. Due to the numerous factors that go into your procedure, we need to examine your teeth and talk to you about your situation to give you a more detailed price.
Where Can I Find Affordable Dentures & Implants?
Perry Family Dentistry offers dentures Mount Vernon, WA, patients can count on. Your smile can look good again when you invest in permanent dentures. Talk to us about our payment options and payment plans so you can get the smile you’ve always wanted.
Invest in Your Smile and Your Confidence and Call Us Today!
Dentures, whether implant-supported or traditional, can give you a full and beautiful smile again. Enjoy the confidence boost you can get from a stunning smile, whether posing for wedding photos or giving a presentation.
Don’t forget your restored ability to eat and speak without difficulty. Give us a call today for more information or to schedule your consultation.