Find Professional Teeth Whitening Today
Do you hide your smile because of yellowing teeth? Do you feel stressed because you can’t enjoy social situations with stained or discolored teeth? Your Mount Vernon dentist at Perry Family Dentistry can help!
Discover a Brighter and Whiter Smile With Take Home Professional Teeth Whitening
We want you to have a brilliant smile that you feel confident sharing, which is why we offer professional take home teeth whitening kits. Our Mount Vernon dentist can show you how to use the trays and gel to get maximum results.
Many patients love take-home teeth whitening because:
- It’s convenient. Simply pick up the kit from our office and then whiten your teeth from the comfort of your own home.
- It’s gradual. Rather than instant teeth whitening that draws attention to your treatment, take-home kits gradually whiten your teeth for a beautiful, natural smile.
- It’s effective. Professional teeth whitening can lighten your teeth up to eight shades for a brighter smile.
You can get professional-grade results and a brand new smile all in the comfort of your own home, without spending any time in the dentist’s chair at all. Whether you want to watch your favorite show, read a book, or close your eyes and relax, our teeth whitening kit works while you rest to give you a stunning new smile!
Increased Confidence With a Whiter, Brighter Smile
In our society, we use our smiles to communicate with each other. Having yellow, stained, or discolored teeth can make us feel self-conscious about smiling. We provide professional teeth whitening so our patients can feel better about themselves.
Feel Better About Standing Out
Feel more confident when giving a presentation, attending a wedding, or laughing with family and friends at a party. You deserve a smile that can help you feel better. We also offer other cosmetic dentistry services for patients with additional issues like chips, cracks, or misalignment.
Why Are My Teeth Yellow, and What Can I Do About It?
Your teeth may be discolored for a variety of reasons, including one or more of the following:
- Aging. Unfortunately, everyone’s teeth tend to discolor over time. If your teeth have yellowed or become duller over time, you aren’t alone, and there is a solution!
- Habits. Some personal habits can lead to teeth discoloration. If you regularly smoke, drink coffee, tea, or red wine, for example, your teeth are more likely to discolor.
- Poor dental hygiene. Harsh but true: poor dental hygiene will lead to more yellow teeth. Start brushing and flossing more regularly, and you can control the color of your teeth!
- Dental trauma. If you’ve chipped or broken a tooth without repairing that damage, the damaged area is more likely to discolor.
So how can you treat these discoloration causes? While it’s impossible to stop aging, it can be very helpful to stay on top of your dental health by brushing and flossing regularly, and by avoiding too much of any food or drink that might stain your teeth. We always recommend repairing any dental trauma—a whiter smile is just one benefit of fixing damaged teeth!
No matter why your teeth might be discolored now, however, they can be whitened and you can enjoy a long-lasting, brighter smile. Whether you use in-office or at-home whitening, we recommend professional whitening for the best possible results and your most attractive smile.
Enjoy Your Whitest Smile Ever With Professional Teeth Whitening
Whether your teeth are discolored or just not as bright as they used to be, you can make your smile pop with professional whitening. Contact us today to schedule an appointment or to learn more about the process!