Here at Perry Family Dentistry, we are so excited to show you all the great things our dental implants can do for you! We know many of our patients and other Mount Vernon residents are dealing with missing teeth. This can be a difficult and disheartening challenge.
But we have good news—Dr. Perry is a Mount Vernon dentist trained in placing dental implants! These ingenious innovations are what we would consider as some of the best tooth replacements out there.
Now, some might read that and say, “Wait a minute, that’s it? False teeth and dentures have been around for decades!” Well, that’s where the advanced part of dental implants comes into play.
First off, a dental implant is gently but firmly attached in the jawbone. Then a small attachment called an abutment is placed on top. This allows your artificial tooth—such as a single porcelain crown or a dental bridge or set of dentures—to be firmly secured on the implant.
What Makes Our Dental Implants in Mount Vernon, WA, so Great?
Our dental implants are meant to address the health concerns that can arise from missing teeth, of which there are many. The following list shows just a select few of the problems that can be remedied by dental implants, as well as the perks provided by the implants themselves.
- Sturdy and Functional: Perhaps the greatest perk of dental implants is they can be treated like natural teeth. Not only do they behave like your natural teeth while chewing, but you can also brush and floss them as normal.
- Painless Chewing: If you are missing teeth, it can affect your bite and even make chewing a painful experience. With dental implants, these issues are resolved quickly and comfortably.
- Prevent Bone Loss: A full set of teeth keep your jawbone healthy and without them, bone loss is a dental health concern. If you are missing multiple teeth, a dental implant bridge can prevent such deterioration.
- Minimize Gum Disease: Exposed gums increase your risk of periodontal disease. With dental implants protecting your gums, this increased risk is easily avoidable. The implant fills the hole left by your tooth so bacteria can’t get inside your gums that way.
- Long-lasting: Thanks to the high-quality materials they are made of, dental implants last for years. As long as you aren’t too rough with them and keep a regular brushing/flossing schedule, your new teeth could last the rest of your life.
Remember, these are just a few of the benefits that dental implants can provide. Naturally, your individual oral healthcare needs are unique. If you are curious about how a dental implant could improve your dental health, consider scheduling a consultation with Perry Family Dentistry in Mount Vernon, WA and discover what options are available to you.
Become Comfortable and Confident in Your Smile Once Again!
Yes, a comfortable and confident smile is possible with dental implants from Perry Family Dentistry in Mount Vernon, WA, because our implants act like your natural teeth: cosmetically pleasing, functional, and built to last.
There’s no longer any need to leave a gap in your smile or worry about using a troublesome dental appliance like dentures. Our Mount Vernon dentist offers a beautiful permanent solution to restore your smile to its fullest!
Contact Perry Family Dentistry Today for Your Consultation
Looking for an implant dentist in Mount Vernon, WA? You’ve come to the right place. Dr. Perry has plenty of practice placing and restoring dental implants. No matter how bad you think your smile is, Dr. Perry can make it full and beautiful again!
With a wonderful team of compassionate and experienced dental professionals, all of your oral healthcare needs will be met quickly and comfortably. Contact us today to schedule your consultation on dental implants or any of our other wonderful services!