You’ve probably heard of dental implants and implant-supported dentures, but have you heard of the All-on-4® treatment concept? All-on-4® treatment concept dental implants have become a popular teeth replacement option for many patients. We offer the All-on-4® treatment concept as an alternative to some implant-supported dentures.
What Is the All-on-4® Treatment Concept?
The All-on-4® treatment concept is a dental implant system that places four dental implants into your arch. The four implants are used to anchor the denture or dental appliance in place. This is a great alternative to having six or more implants, especially for patients with certain health issues.
Advanced Dental Technology for Patients With Jaw Problems
When a patient loses their permanent teeth, the jawbone starts to lose healthy density, a condition known as atrophy. Dental implants placed in the jaw can help encourage bone regrowth and improve bone density.
For some patients, the All-on-4® treatment concept can be an alternative option to bone grafting. The dentist can locate the strongest parts of your jaw and anchor the dental implants in those spots. Each implant post is angled and placed for optimal success with the All-on-4® treatment concept.
More Affordable Denture Treatment
The All-on-4® treatment concept utilizes only four implants instead of six or eight. The more implants you have, the more your treatment will cost. By providing four strong implants for one denture, you can keep your total cost down and minimize your healing time.
All-on-4® treatment concept dentures are one of our most simple permanent denture treatments. We want you to have a beautiful smile to share, and we can show you how with our All-on-4® treatment concept!
Benefits of the All-on-4® Treatment Concept
We make the All-on-4® treatment concept available at our office because we want you to experience all the benefits of advanced dentistry. You deserve a beautiful smile you can share with the world. Why not make that smile functional at the same time?
The benefits of All-on-4® treatment concept dentures include:
- Comfort. Traditional dentures can put pressure on your gums and jaw. A permanent denture like the All-on-4® treatment concept is permanently secured in place with implants, so you can enjoy a pain-free experience.
- Stability. Implants provide a secure attachment for your dentures, which means you don’t have to worry about shifting, slipping, or sliding. Eat what you love without worrying about losing your teeth!
- Lower Cost. By strategically placing four implants in the strongest parts of your jaw, you can avoid the extra cost of more implants or bone grafting. You can enjoy full-arch restoration without the added worry of extra costs.
- Excellent Care. At Perry Family Dentistry, we want you to feel comfortable while receiving quality care. Our goal is to provide excellent oral health for our patients in Mount Vernon, WA.
- Increased Confidence. A full smile can improve your self confidence! In our society, we use our smile to communicate with others. You can feel confident again with a beautiful full-arch restoration.
- Simplified Care. Forget about taking dentures out and cleaning them in a solution overnight. All-on-4® treatment concept dentures are permanent and easy to clean. You won’t need to worry about adhesives either, because you’ll never have to use glue to keep your dentures in!
- Natural Aesthetic. Your new teeth will look and feel just like your natural teeth. Although you may need a few days to get used to them, they are designed to fit comfortably in your mouth and give you a beautiful natural-looking smile.
Restore Your Smile and Your Confidence Today!
Are you ready to restore your smile and look fabulous again? Give us a call today to schedule your appointment with your Mount Vernon dentist! We’re excited to meet you and show you how the All-on-4® treatment concept restoration can change your life for the better.